Image credit: Photo by Kampus Production: https://www.pexels.com/photo/elderly-people-celebrating-a-birthday-7810973/
If you think that financial wealth is the only wealth you need to worry about, you must change your perspective on wealth creation. There are four types of wealth.
- Financial Wealth (Money)
- Social Wealth (Support)
- Time Wealth (Freedom)
- Health Wealth (Physical & Mental)
Each type of wealth plays a more significant role at a particular stage of our lives. Maybe financial wealth is essential when you are just starting your career. When you have a family, social and time wealth takes center stage. Towards your old age, health takes prominence. Irrespective of your life stage, you should give equal importance to all types of wealth to lead a good and happy life. Do you want to know how? Please stick with me for a step-by-step guide on wealth creation using affirmations.
Financial wealth affirmations
Here are a few markers that define your financial wealth
- Money in the bank
- Assets you own
Whichever life situation you are in, being wealthy means accepting your life situation and making peace with it. It compounds when you surrender to it and are at peace with it.
Here are some steps to creating powerful wealth affirmations.
- Take a check from your checkbook and write an amount that you would like to see in your bank account.
- Believe that your bank account already has the money written on the check. Take a few deep breaths and extend your gratitude to the universe.
- Keep the check in your checkbook or in any book you love to read. Repeat step 2 regularly.
Remember, "trust" is the most critical part of the process. More importantly, trust in yourself. By following the above steps, you are establishing trust with the universe and your subconscious mind to explore opportunities that will put you on the path to realizing your dream.
Social wealth affirmations
Social wealth is significantly essential for an individual's sanity and intelligence. People who are rich in social wealth have high emotional intelligence and are emotionally secure. Social wealth fulfills our necessities, such as security, belonging, and connectedness.
To increase your social wealth, use the following steps with affirmations.
- When you wake up, do a simple mindfulness exercise of deep breathing.
- When you are relaxed, practice the affirmations: "I am approachable," "I am very friendly," "People love my enthusiasm," "My friends love having me around," and "I am always excited to meet a new people."
- Carry this aura around when you go in a public setting. It will help you connect quickly with people.
One quick note here, approachability doesn't mean that if you are an introvert, you force yourself to converse with people. Instead, the point here is to be open to creating new connections and, thus, social wealth. Having an approachable personality is the key to making good social wealth.
Time wealth affirmations
I believe we chase material wealth to attain time wealth. But I have seen people with financial wealth still struggle to find the time when they need it. That's why we have to create space for chasing time wealth. The best way to make time wealth is to not compromise on the time you set aside for yourself. Where can you use the time wealth?
- Practice mindfulness to meditate on gratitude, forgiveness, surrender, and compassion.
- Spend time with your loved ones.
- Create memorable experiences that define you.
There is only one step to time wealth creation: block time of your day as you would do for your gym or any work meeting.
During this block of time, use the following affirmations
- I use my time wisely
- I have time for my personal growth.
- I always have time for my loved ones.
- I always find the time when there is a need.
Had there been no division of time or necessity to track progression, time would have been useless. But we have evolved so far as to depend on time for our existence. Hence creating time wealth is so important. We can say the same thing for financial wealth too. I hope the time affirmations will give you pathways to creating time wealth.
"Health is wealth" is an adage but has eternal meaning. Health is the apex form of wealth that can help you achieve any other wealth you desire. Without good health, there is no meaning to any other wealth you possess. You will not be able to reap the benefits of money, friends, and time if your body fails you. We must regard our health as the top priority for growing our wealth. Having a positive mental attitude will affect how your body keeps healthy. Please practice the following steps to being healthy.
- After you wake up, sit at the edge of your bed.
- Open your arms with palms facing the front.
- Take three deep breaths and exhale slowly.
- Repeat these affirmations after your mind enters the calm: "I respect my body," "My body keeps my mind at peace," "I am at the best of my health," and "I have a healthy mind and body."
When you use these affirmations, your mind will find ways to keep your body healthy. Maybe you will start exercising, biking, or going to the gym, or perhaps you will be mindful of what you eat. It will be easier for you to make decisions that will keep you healthy and increase your health wealth.
Practicing affirmations doesn't take more than a few minutes of your daily routine, and the benefits are enormous. A small change in the mindset can bring a monumental shift in your life and help you create various types of wealth.